ABOUT EUROPEAN CIRCULAR RETAIL CONGRESS 2022
- After a two-year break, the European Circular Retail Congress 2021 took place on October 27th and 28th, 2021 at the Global Expo in Warsaw
- Despite still taking place during COVID times, the event attracted over 1,200 participants and was the first event for the industry after (or even during) the COVID break. Click here for a recap of the speakers from last year's edition.
- Also because it was the first reunion of the industry after a long break, the event was very well received by the participants.
- ECRC is the annual event to stimulate the retail and CPG business community to invest in innovative solutions
- Unlike other events around ESG and sustainability, ECRC is strongly solution-oriented and focuses on investing in solutions that primarily improve the company's bottom line and make companies more sustainable as a side effect of the solution.
- Therefore, the cases presented during the conference do not necessarily have to serve as a starting point for improving the company's sustainability. At the same time, cases that in no way contribute to the sustainable development of the company will, of course, not be accepted.
Target audience and concept
- For 2022 we have decided to spread the event over 4 days, with each day having its own focus and audience.
- In this way we can accommodate even many more participants than last year, and ensure that there is enough space for delegates on each day.
- Participants sit at round tables, which allows for knowledge sharing at the tables and creates a strong bond between participants.
ESG / Sustainability Strategies Day
Supply Chain Day
To get an impression of the last year event, please watch the video that was filmed during the European Circular Retail Congress in October 2021.
- During ECRC, cases will also be presented that have been evaluated by a jury regarding the implementation of innovative solutions. There are awards for retailers, CPG companies and for providers of innovative solutions. You can find out more about the Sustainability Awards here.
- ECRC 2022 will also host the winners of the Retail Champion of the Year awards. Retail Champion - "Wybrany przez konsumentów” to szczególne wyróżnienie na rynku retail/FMCG, które zostanie przyznane sieciom detalicznym przez ich klientów. Jej celem jest wyróżnienie sieci detalicznych, działających w poszczególnych formatach na polskim rynku, szczególnie takich, którewprowadzają rozwiązania doceniane przez kupujących.More information on the Retail Champion Awards can be found here.
- Finally, the Lidl Fair Pay winners will be presented during the ECRC. More information about this award can be found here.
HOW CAN WE COOPERATE TOGETHER?
Contributing to Content Development
Does your company offer great tools and solutions that are worth discussing at the conference?
- You can benefit from suggesting specific content that fits into the program of ECRC 2022 and supports both your company and the interests of our participants.
Supporting Speaker Selection
Does your company have great clients with cases worth presenting at the conference?
- You can benefit from suggesting specific speakers and cases that fits into the program of ECRC 2022 and supports both your company and the interests of our participants.
Connecting to the 1200+ participants
Would you like to know what's going on in retail, catch up on your existing relationships and make new business contacts in a business-friendly environment?
- You can benefit from registering as a participant in the event and benefit from using the structures and tools that have been set up for networking.
Presenting your business
Do you want to do more than just attend the conference and do you want to showcase your business and the great tools and / or solutions you have available for your customers?
- You can benefit from partnering with ECRC 2022 by taking advantage of a variety of branding opportunities (including possibly holding a presentation) and gaining access to expanded matchmaking opportunities with attendees.
LET'S TALK ABOUT PARTNERSHIP
If you have great information that you would like to share, interesting suggestions for potential speakers and / or an interest to attend the conference as a participant, speaker or partner, please contact: